[Asterisk-bsd] Spandsp - "undefined symbol: lrint"

Johannes Ton punky at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 9 17:04:21 CDT 2005

Hi List,

I've compiled spandsp from the ports, fetched the patches for asterisk
,changed the asterisk makefile by hand and copied the two src files
rxfax.c and txfax.c (or so) in spandsp/apps. Then I've recompiled
spandsp and asterisk, everything looked successful..

Now, when I try to start asterisk, I get:

[app_rxfax.so]Jul  9 23:49:01 WARNING[99807]:
loader.c:258 ast_load_resource: /usr/local/lib/libspandsp.so.0: Undefined symbol "lrint"
Jul  9 23:49:01 WARNING[99807]: loader.c:440 load_modules: Loading module app_rxfax.so failed!

OK, I looked around for lrint and found it in tgmath.h, but this
headerfile isn't included in any spandsp src file. Spandsp uses only
math.h. I found a hints, that I must compile sources which uses math.h
with the -lm option, and so I changed spandsp's makefile to use this
option for cc, but without success.

I'm not a programmer and I don't know what I should try now. I hope
someone on this list knows a little hint.

Thanks in advance,
Johannes

System: FreeBSD 5.3 Release
Asterisk: 1.0.7_7