[Asterisk-bsd] Which hardware i should use?

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Jul 6 03:35:37 CDT 2005

Hello Oliver,

* Oliver Schneider <os at kobo.de> [06-07-05 01:20]:
> I think the AVM PCI options isn't to bad for your demands, unfortunatly
> not for me, as I wan't to act my Asterisk as real ISDN PBX. My ISDN
> phones are just better than VoIP phones and cheaper.

ah ok, but i have very strange problems with my ISDN bus and it seems,
that the ISDN bus in my PTX has problems. One phone is wokring fine,
if i connect two phones (with a length of about 40m cable
between) i have problems.
Thats the mainreason why i want to change part by part to VoIP.

--
Bye
Matthias