[Asterisk-bsd] Which hardware i should use?

Marcus Franke marcus.franke at gmx.net
Tue Jul 5 11:21:50 CDT 2005

Am Dienstag, den 05.07.2005, 16:03 +0100 schrieb Chris Stenton:
> Hi,
>
> You need to be careful as you will need it to do some form of xover to the
> pbx. I am fairly sure the AVM B1 active card will not allow you to do that.
> I "think" the Digium T/E1 card will which I "think" is supported. Have a
> look at the BSD zaptel driver.

I read some pages and found a hint that you will need a card that
supports the NT mode so you can connect your ISDN hardware to the
computer.

As far as I know, the AVM cards don't support this mode. They only
support the TE mode (terminal equipment).

So, are there active ISDN cards supported by c4b for CAPI and have
support for NT mode?

Or do I misunderstand your question wrong, Matthias?

Marcus