[Asterisk-bsd] Which hardware i should use?

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 10:03:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

You need to be careful as you will need it to do some form of xover to the
pbx. I am fairly sure the AVM B1 active card will not allow you to do that.
I "think" the Digium T/E1 card will which I "think" is supported. Have a
look at the BSD zaptel driver.

You may be better of chatting in the general discussion list about what you
want to do.

E-Bay is a lot cheaper for the active cards. I got a few AVM  B1 cards for
15 euros each!

Chris