[Asterisk-bsd] 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3 MeetMe conferencing freezesfreebsd 5.3 stable.

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 11:08:12 CST 2005

I am using the latest asterisk cvs - current and svn zaptel (ztdummy) with
FreeBSD 5.3 and I am not having any issues.

I think alex mentioned  a while back that there was a problem with the ports
zaptel. Might be worth downloading the current version of zaptel via svn and
install this version. Just check that you do not have multiple versions of
the zaptel modules hanging around as the svn version will  install in a
different directory than the ports version does!

Chris