[Asterisk-bsd] 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3 MeetMe conferencing freezes freebsd 5.3 stable.

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Wed Jan 12 15:38:57 CST 2005

Exactly the same thing.

I'm using 5.3 STABLE, both 1.0.3 cvsupped and /usr/ports/net/asterisk do
lockup the server every time I use meetme or issue a stop now or reload
commands at cli interface. having HZ=1000 or using kernel.GENERIC
doesn't make any difference. Unloading the /usr/ports/net/zaptel modules
  fixes the problem so I think that's the cause of the problem.

For now I've disabled zaptel (I'm using Digium X100P pci card).