[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk, NetBSD and the state of the world

Brian Buhrow buhrow at lothlorien.nfbcal.org
Tue Jan 11 13:54:58 CST 2005

	Hello folks.  I have a build of Asterisk from December 2003 wich I've
been running under NetBSD 1.6.x and 2.0 quite successfully.  This build,
however, doesn't work with any of the Digium hardware, and doesn't support
conferencing, due to the lack of a timing source.  I'm aware that new
versions of Asterisk can be compiled to run under NetBSD, but what new
features do I get by upgrading?  Can I now run the IAX2 protocol?  Will
conferencing work under NetBSD with  Asterisk-1.x?  Is there any hardware
support?  What about H.323, skinny, etc?
	In other words, can people relate their experience with NetBSD and
Asterisk?
-thanks
-Brian