[Asterisk-bsd] FXO Advice Sought

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Jan 5 23:26:24 CST 2005

On 05/01/2005 23:37 Biernacki, Michal said the following:
>>>i'm using a TDM22B (2xFXS, 2xFXO) with the freebsd zaptel drivers,
>>>patched (by myself) to be as close to the linux zaptel drivers as
>>>possible. works fine so far, though i havent yet put it in
>>>"production".
>>
>>Could you post your patches to this list?  I'm getting ready
>>to install a TDM04B into a FreeBSD box here in our small
>>office so we can move to a new phone system.
>

> Yes! I've just bought one TDM40B and TDM13B. They are ready to install. And
> I want to make with FreeBSD. I don't want to have linux box in my home
> network:-)

i'll soon be submitting my patches to the zaptel freebsd subversion repo,
but till that happens, i'll email you a set of zaptel sources which build
and cleanly install on 4.10. do not however that i've yet to test the
wct1xxp driver.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/