Re: [Asterisk-bsd] Porting CAPI Channel

David Wetzel dave at turbocat.de
Thu Feb 17 13:53:52 CST 2005

Jan.Stocker at t-online.de  wrote:

> The quadbri is a PASSIVE card, so you need to create a D- and B-Channel
> protocol, like I4B has. But I4B hasn't a real CAPI layer. I appologize
> not to create a 3rd module for FreeBSD. Please get in touch with Thomas
> Wintergerst, author of C4B and talk to him to make your solution a part
> of C4B using the available CAPI stack.

Well I4B also runs on NetBSD (I am not sure of OpenBSD) and it would be a good idea to have a CAPI on
BSD that works with the quadbri and all other by I4B supported cards.
For Asterisk, we do not need active cards as far as I understand.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/