[Asterisk-bsd] * 1.2.1

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Tue Dec 13 09:03:28 CST 2005

I think, maybe one of possible mistakes in dirty coding. If you'll analyze
sources, you can find, that there are numerous calls to pthread_attr_init(),
but there are no (or some) calls to pthread_attr_destroy(). In Linux, and in
FreeBSD this typedefs are different. Such problem, as was in * for
pthread_create calls, when in Linux stack size are such in process default,
but in FreeBSD, where threads are native, stack size are 64k.
Still checking... ;)

As addition, I can said, that threads, that control signalling connection
(for example D-channel in PRI) must be runned with different priority to
usual threads.

Best regards,
        Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, S_V_R Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya Inc.
Regional development & support center of Digium Inc.
Tel. +38 044 594 1781, ext. 1038
Fax. +38 044 234 0455