[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk with TDM cards [was: Does]

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:18:55 CST 2005

On Thu, December 8, 2005 10:43 pm, William Lloyd said:
> The analog FXO cards are a nightmare, I would advise staying away
> from them.  If you need a couple FXO/FXS ports buy a sipura 3000.

Can you post an example asterisk sip configuration for using
a Sipura 3000 for FXO/FXS ?

Found this example config looking around the net:

http://geekgazette.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=26&pop=1&page=0

> The first digium card was ok after I disabled most of the stuff in
> the bios.  Adding a second card required digium to remotely log into the
> machine to help get it working properly.  On the plus side the free Digium
> tech support for hardware was excellent.

Can you post to the list the changes Digium made
to get that working ?

Also, were you running FreeBSD when Digium
remotely logged into the machine ?

tnx
-kim