[Asterisk-bsd] Does

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Thu Dec 8 16:51:10 CST 2005

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, William Lloyd wrote:

> I'm running 8 T1/PRI almost fully loaded with sangoma with no
> hiccups.  The interrupt issues with digium cards and the 3.3 5v thing
> are downsides to the digium stuff.

Does "interrupt issues" apply to single Digium cards or when you try
multiple cards?  I am comparing Digium T1 + channel bank against an
Audiocode 24 x FXO SIP gateway.  I need six T1s, so should I worry about
trying to install two 4 port Digium T1 cards?  The Audiocode stuff is a
bit more expensive by the port, but all this talk about Digium hardware
being unstable makes me wonder if I should pay it anyway...