[Asterisk-bsd] Several warning messages

Dmitriy Belonozhkin dan at tdata.ru
Thu Apr 21 02:03:34 CDT 2005

Hello Chris,

CSD> 1&2 - you need a zaptel timing device like a digium card or the pusdo digium
CSD> timing device.
CSD>       Rename /usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel.sh.sample to
CSD> /usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel.sh
CSD>       and run it with /usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel.sh start
CSD>       that should fix your problem (may need to reload asterisk)

You are right but it is necessary to modify
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel.sh in order to make it to load ztdummy
kernel module.

But there is one problem with Asterisk when I use it with ztdummy.
FreeBSD hangs up if I try to restart Asterisk :-(

CSD> 3 - Your hostname doesn't resolve to an IP. Check your DNS.

The hostname of my FreeBSD box resolves to an IP address but it is
never mind because I am not going to use Skinny. So I unloaded
"chan_skinny.so" module.

*[skipped]*

---
Best regards,