[Asterisk-bsd] Music On Hold, working with FreeBSD 5.3 + voicemail wav playback fixed

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 16:52:27 CDT 2005

--- Richard Neese <bsdtech at runbox.com> wrote:

> you need to update you your zaptel to the svn ver. this will fix
> the zaptel issue

Could you post the process you're using to compile zaptel from
the svn version?

Also, no takers on my post earlier in the week re. asterisk
not starting when the machine boots -anyone else seeing this?

I'm using asterisk.sh and zaptel.sh from the respective
FreeBSD ports -asterisk ver 1-0 stable.

asterisk ver 1-0 stable from cvs this a.m. fixed the problem with
wav files playing a loud rushing noise. This is a big plus
as I can put voicemail back online.

-kim

w8hdkim at yahoo.com