[Asterisk-bsd] Away for three days - and what happens?

Staffan Ulfberg staffanu+freebsd at multivac.fatburen.org
Mon Apr 4 17:50:23 CDT 2005

Richard Neese <bsdtech at runbox.com> writes:

>  are you using the default paths that linux uses or are you updating the pkgs?

I modified the Makefile from the port and use FreeBSD paths.  I don't
really know how to submit a port to FreeBSD...  And if I submitted an
"asterisk-current", it would very soon become not-so-current...  How
are "current" ports usually done?  (I could easily host a tarball of
the sources from some specific, or multiple, dates.)

Staffan