[Asterisk-bsd] Re: Asterisk 1.0.6, zaptel for NetBSD in pkgsrc-wip

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Mon Apr 4 13:56:51 CDT 2005

Jeff Rizzo <riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us> writes:

> X100 as in the "wcfxo" driver?  It should work.  I haven't done any of
> the T1/E1 boards yet, though...

Aha -- I'll try it.

Meanwhile, is this code supposed to be multiprocessor safe?
mod_zaptel and mod_ztdummy both load fine on my single processor
laptop, and on my two dual processor systems.  I've so far only tried
running Asterisk with them on the dual processor ones, and they both
hang (completely, reset needed) after a very short time.  I'll be
trying the laptop as soon as I can get Asterisk set up on it.

-tih
--
Don't ascribe to stupidity what can be adequately explained by ignorance.