[Asterisk-bsd] Re: FreeBSD port

Kurt Jaeger lists at complx.LF.net
Fri Apr 1 12:18:55 CST 2005

Hi!

> I didn't get any reply from my previous email regarding the bugs in the
> FreeBSD port. Is this the right list and the right way to reach the
> people responsible for maintaining the FreeBSD port?

The right way is always to use the value of the

MAINTAINER=     sobomax at FreeBSD.org

variable in the port Makefile.

> Is this port being actively maintained?

I think so, yes. There's a port freeze, so...

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger                                  15 years to go !
LF.net GmbH        fon +49 711 90074-23  pi at LF.net