[Asterisk-bsd] Re: One Way Audio

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Sun Oct 17 14:17:35 CDT 2004

Jeff Rizzo <riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us> writes:

> However, it *might* work in this case to bind to the external address...

That's what I meant, yes.

However, I've gotten a bit further by now: it seems that the problem
is actually a bug in the NetBSD routing socket handling, and the patch
I supplied earlier actually just got rid of the visible symptom.  I'll
be digging deeper, and will supply a proper fix later, but for now you
should try the above mentioned workaround.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145