[Asterisk-bsd] current warnings on fbsd 5.x

Michael G. Petry petry at NetMasters.Com
Mon Oct 4 13:11:04 CDT 2004

Didn't know if you meant to sent this to the world, but I logged in and took
a look.

The log shows a lot of "calcru:  negative runtime" messages.  I suspect this is
an interaction with the ztdummy timer code.  Sine asterisk is very touchy about
timing, it may be impacting your data stream.  Just a guess.

I've been running asterisk from HEAD from about a month ago
(Asterisk CVS-HEAD-07/30/04-11:36:20) with
(FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT #6: Tue Sep 28 21:28:44 EDT 2004)

I have a X100P and a TDM400 that I've been playing with but, as you've
mentioned, the support is still in flux.

It would be nice if the old .9 port got updated in the ports directory or
better yet a -devel port that tracked HEAD.

Good luck,
Mike