[Asterisk-bsd] ast_lookup_iface in acl.c

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Sun Nov 14 14:35:21 CST 2004

It looks like ast_ouraddrfor() doesn't call ast_lookup_iface() on
FreeBSD, but rather searches through the routing tables.

Even so, here's a patch that to ast_lookup_iface() that searches through
a list of interface/name/address bindings.  As it stands, it still
returns the first match, which won't help for aliased interfaces, since
on FreeBSD the alias doesn't have a separate interface name.

http://www.whiteoaklabs.com/acl.c.freebsd.dif.txt

I think this doesn't fix what you're describing, but I'm not certain
what the nature of the failure is.

Cheers,
Rich