[Asterisk-bsd] ast_lookup_iface in acl.c

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Nov 14 11:02:53 CST 2004

I think I need ast_lookup_iface to work on FreeBSD. It seems it can pickup normal
interfaces, but not FreeBSD aliases. It seems that this function is only used on
Linux in acl.c today. I would like to be able to lookup IP address on each FreeBSD
interface if possible - and it doesn't work today.

This is way beyond my knowledge, so if anyone here has time and interest in this
area I would really appreciate a working function ;-)

/Olle