[Asterisk-bsd] WCT1xxP driver

Jason T. Nelson jtn at jtn.cx
Mon Nov 1 12:04:31 CST 2004

Being the adventurous sort I am, I downloaded the nightly snapshot for
the wct1xxp driver from the location specified on the BSD page on the wiki,
to see how far things have come along. It compiled fine, latest release libpri
and Asterisk compiled okay too.  The driver loads without too many complaints,
except one really. This keeps showing up, over and over, in /var/log/messages:

ints == 5
ints == a

The repeat multiple times a second sometimes, but it doesn't seem to affect
the line from coming up with no alarms after about 10 seconds (zttool shows
no alarm). Now, asterisk starts, sees the new channels with "zap show
channels", but "pri show span 1" shows this:

mart-pbx*CLI> pri show span 1
Primary D-channel: 24

The "Down" part is curious. Any attempted call outbound of course fails,
Asterisk complaining that all lines are busy.

Here is my zaptel.conf:

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
# SBC PRI
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
# TDM400 bridge to analog PBX
fxsks=25-28

Here is my zapata.conf:

[channels]
language=en
context=from-analog
usecallerid=yes
echocancel=yes
echotraining=400
; T1 configuration
switchtype=national
signalling=pri_cpe
usecallingpres=yes
group=1
channel => 1-23
; TDM400 configuration
signalling=fxs_ks
group=2
channel => 25-28

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn at jtn.cx>                     http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman               GPG key 0xFF676C9E