[Asterisk-bsd] SIP Clients - No voice.

Jefferson Carvalho jefferson at credishop.com.br
Tue Aug 31 14:53:12 CDT 2004

Richard,

I'm using at this first momment only X-Lite as Sip client.
I'm waiting for Sipura and Grandstream devices
arrive from USA.
I'll have to put a TDM04B ( 2FXO/2FXS  ) to
work .. too. (  My PABX is a siemens HiPath )
So ... i'll have so much work..!

[1260]
type=friend
username=1260
mailbox=2500
context =default
secret=jeff
callerid="Jefferson Carvalho" <1260>
host=dynamic
nat=yes                       ; X-Lite is behind a NAT router
canreinvite=no                ; Typically set to NO if behind NAT
;disallow=all
allow=gsm                     ; GSM consumes far less bandwidth than ulaw
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

Regards,

-Jefferson