[Asterisk-bsd] NetBSD patch

Dr. Rich Murphey asterisk-bsd@lists.digium.com
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:29:05 -0500

Some of that sounds familiar.  There were several different issues that
exhibit symptoms for music on hold.

If mpg123 is consuming much of the CPU when it fails to exit, here's a patch
that might address that problem.  The mpg123 authors adopted a more complete
fix for the issue, so their cvs head may work better yet.

http://www.whiteoaklabs.com/code/patch-mpg123.c

I'll add NetBSD 1.6.2 to my list of test platforms so I can help at some
point in the near future.

Rich