[asterisk-biz] Network Engineer (f/m/d) @ 1&1 in Karlsruhe (Germany)

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Wed Sep 20 02:40:21 CDT 2023

Hi,

1&1 is looking for a network engineer: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/379390/620141/1695131063/3

The job description is in German, I've translated it for you:

These are your tasks:

We are responsible for the software development and quality management of the service systems for the provision of fixed network Internet access and the telephony services of 1&1. Our product catalog
includes all access technologies such as DSL, DOCSIS, G.fast, G.PON and 5G mobile communications on an open RAN basis. Among other things, we develop in-house the Auto Configuration Server (ACS), as
well as the VoIP and AAA services based on open source solutions.

For the Access Network Engineering Team we are looking for creative and enthusiastic reinforcement with the following focus areas:

* Further and new development of network services
* Designing the range of services and the interaction of our products
* Further development and quality assurance of our access products based on 5G mobile communications
* Ensuring interoperability with the terminals and platforms of our wholesale partners
* Continuous further development of our laboratory reference platform
* Direct exchange with the development of our wholesale partners

What we are looking for:

You will enrich our team with the following skills and characteristics:

* Knowledge in the area of telecommunication network elements and Internet protocols
* Open minded for Linux/OpenSource and pragmatic solutions
* Confident handling of common network tools like wireshark, tcpdump
* Use of SQL servers as data source
* Knowledge of script programming languages such as Bash, Perl or Python
* Terms like Radius, SIP, QoS, IPv6-DualStack/-lite are not foreign words
* Interest/knowledge in Internet Access Routers
* Confident written and verbal communication in German

Our Benefits:

* Attractive salary
* Strong community of team players
* Trusted working hours with flexible scheduling and the possibility to work mobile up to 40% of the time
* Numerous on- and offline training opportunities
* Discounts on 1&1 products and for various leisure activities
* In-house restaurant
* Free drinks and fresh fruit
* Jobbike allowance

Please apply here: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/379390/620141/1695131063/3