[asterisk-biz] looking for DID providers

Muhammad Ali am at didx.net
Fri Sep 15 09:30:06 CDT 2023

Dear Kanishka,

The pricing for the requested countries are mentioned below.

USA
Per DID setup $0.99
Per DID monthly $0.99 to $1.5 (depending on the area code and quantity )
Free incoming minutes $5000
After free minute charge $0.01
Default channels 2

Australia
Per DID setup $4
Per DID monthly $4
Free incoming minutes $5000
After free minute charge $0.01
Document requirement: Photo ID and company registration document worldwide

UK
Per DID setup $4
Per DID monthly $4
Free incoming minutes $5000
After the free minute charge $0.01
Document requirement: Photo ID and company registration document worldwide

Please let us know your requirements and the purpose of use in detail so we
can offer you the best possible pricing.

Thank you.

Regards,
*Muhammad Ali*
Sales Manager