[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Calling Card Solutions

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 3 09:44:33 CDT 2019

I don’t mean to post an unhelpful tangent or be flippant or dismissive of your question.

... it’s just that my powers of comprehension are no match for the notion that calling cards are still a thing in 2019, in any market. How?!

No, I mean, I intellectually know this, just as I know that US TFNs and geographic DIDs + RCF are still a thing. I just don’t get it. It’s good that I’m not in charge of figuring out what is marketable, because I freely confess I am just stupefied.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.