[asterisk-biz] Berlin RTC Meetup

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:14:57 CDT 2019

Hello,

while there may be some short presentations during the meetings, I am
not sure there will be easy (enough time/resources) to setup logistics
for live streaming or video conference. The meetup style is more like a
get together at the end of a workday for 2-3 hours to discuss on some
topics of common interest. It is not an event with much planning
beforehand, typically no registration, just announcing the intention to
come. Moreover, from past experiences with other meetups, the editions
are hosted by different companies.

If you look for proper RTC conferences in Berlin, then I am aware of
couple of them, none really related to the meetup I announced. First is
Kamailio World (well, I am co-organizer) and the plan is to have again
all the recordings online -- see the KamailioWorld channel on youtube,
plenty of videos from past editions, including updates about Asterisk
project.

Then, usually in November, there is a series of events grouped under the
name Berlin5GWeek: one of them there being FUSECO Forum organized by the
Fraunhofer FOKUS Institute -- I attended in the past and, iirc, the
sessions were recorded, but I am not sure if they were published in the
public space -- these events are actually oriented more to research and
future RTC technologies. Search on the web for Berlin5GWeek or FUSECO
Forum and see if you find any videos or other resources related to what
was presented there.

Cheers,
Daniel