[asterisk-biz] Berlin RTC Meetup

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:03:16 CDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to announce that I started recently Berlin RTC group on
meetup.com.

The city has a rich background in RTC, couple of vendors in
SIP/VoIP/VoLTE/OTT or Telco space as well as service providers are
located here, so I thought that a few of us can get together from time
to time to discuss about what's new in the market. The plan is to have
the first meeting during the evening of April 8, location to be
announced soon.

If you are in the city or surroundings and interested in any kind of RTC,
you can join the group at:

  * https://www.meetup.com/Berlin-RTC-Meetup/

Cheers,
Daniel