[asterisk-biz] Releasing software as open source

AFShin Seysan afshin9 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:01:15 CST 2017

nowadays, github.com is probably the most popular place for any source code.

You can also use Atlasian products, which for opensource would be free, you
can use Confluence for documentation, Bitbucket for source control and Jira
for Issue Tracking.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with Github or Atlasian in anyways. these
are all my personal opinions.

AFShin Seysan
www.Callynx.com
afshin at collynx .dot com