[asterisk-biz] Looking for cheap DDI VOIP trunking in India and Pakistan.

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Mon May 30 06:49:00 CDT 2016

I'm looking for cheap landline DDI VOIP trunking in India and Pakistan.

My server is only for recorded information for blind people and is
based in the UK, but I've been asked if I could provide a similar
service in Asia.

I could always spin up a mirror of the server in Singapore if geography matters.

I've looked around and found a couple mentioned in the Digium forums
and lists, but the companies have vanished since.

I don't know if it's OK to mention names on here. If not, please
privately email me, along with the reason why you think they might be
any good.

Otherwise, share the love and recommend away!

Thanks!