[asterisk-biz] Free US DIDs to give-away

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sun Nov 1 12:35:55 CST 2015

Seems risky without a contract.

     * What's the SLA on response when a DID stops working?
     * What happens when a customer wants to port the number?
     * Do you support SMS?
     * Is there an escalation procedure? Portal? Reports? Paid services?
     * What if we ask for 100 numbers and then don't use them for several
       months, is that OK?
     * Do we have to have minimum monthly active traffic in order to keep
       them?
     * G729 or 711 or ??
     * Redundancies? Are you a CLEC? Is this through TrueMetal.org?
     * What's the name of the company?

As someone else said, I would need to know a lot more before I resold
these.