[asterisk-biz] Beware: Teliax toll-free compensation FRAUD.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed May 13 22:18:30 CDT 2015

:-)

But seriously:

1. Nitzan had virtually 0% chance of collecting prior to posting;

2. To whatever extent his chances of collecting may have increased from
0% to merely negligible, he's done himself a favour;

3. He has no leverage in these situations;

4. As a small business, the negative impact to him is profoundly,
magnitudinally greater than the impact of collection problems on larger
companies.

As I see it, he had nothing to lose, everything to gain, and may,
depending on the specifics and realities of the case, even have done a
public service.

-- Alex