[asterisk-biz] iBat: A business opportunity for Asterisk professionals

David Stahl davidstahl23 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:15:40 CST 2013

i can telnet to port 80 even tho it wont work but it says
BBTS-:LookingGlassMPLS David@$ telnet 62.2.175.133 80
Trying 62.2.175.133...  (1)   Failed
Trying 62.2.175.133... (2)  Attempt 2 Connected
Connected to 62-2-175-133.static.cablecom.ch.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Matt Darnell <mattdarnell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't get to your website:
> *Google  *  *Error*
>
> Sorry, we are unable to access the page you requested:
>
> http://www.pxc.biz/
>
> Please choose from the following:
>
>    - Go back to the previous page<http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.pxc.biz/&usg=ALkJrhg6GxUEMVNpTjFjKOE26jdquFRLLg>
>    - Back to Translate<http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.pxc.biz/&usg=ALkJrhg6GxUEMVNpTjFjKOE26jdquFRLLg>
>    - See original page <http://www.pxc.biz/>
>

> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Aldo Bergamini <aaberga at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  The newly released IOS apps in the iBat App Suite offer a unique
>> business opportunity to Asterisk professionals.
>>
>> While the apps offer a palette of practical functionality to the end
>> customer, with ease of use as the primary design goal, they need support at
>> the server side. Setting up the needed iBat Proxy is not complex (not
>> more than installing an Asterisk server), but clearly beyond what can be
>> expected from an end user. This is the 'entry point' for every Asterisk
>> consultant!
>>
>> Once you master the very simple -close to obvious- Linux command line
>> steps that prepare a fully configured iBat Proxy server, you can offer the
>> whole iBat apps suite to your existing customers, as it were your own
>> product. Yours are the customers, your is the work and yours the
>> compensation!

>> to monitor and control their Asterisk PBX.
>>
>> Not only will they be always in touch with the PBX, from the office or
>> when traveling; they'll get calls originated to their heart's content, both
>> from internal users as well as from VIP customers. Choosing a line to
>> place a call from Asterisk is easier through iBat apps than on most high
>> end phones; and a user can tap into his/her iPhone contacts list to get the
>> callee's number. Call transfer is available at a finger's touch.
>>
>> The installation work, as well as a need for lightweight administrator's
>> work is where the business opportunity resides for anybody who can install
>> and maintain an Asterisk server. There is then a second opportunity for
>> Asterisk consultants: you can offer over-the-air app management to handle
>> the chores of user installation and updates management!
>>
>> The Apple App Store allows to buy (even in bulk quantities, through the
>> B2B Store functions) applications for a third party. Once you have a set of
>> iBat App installation vouchers you only have your customers to receive the
>> number of redemption codes they need, go on the Apple App Store and
>> download the apps.
>>
>> There are free management tools to administer and manage apps on end
>> users' iPhones (see:
>> http://www.apple.com/iphone/business/it/management.html).

> [...]

Thanks David Stahl
World Music Alliance Inc
226 N A1A Satellite Beach, Florida 32937
C: 321-506-2973