[asterisk-biz] iBat: A business opportunity for Asterisk professionals

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:43:07 CST 2013

Can't get to your website:
*Google  * *Error*

Sorry, we are unable to access the page you requested:

http://www.pxc.biz/

Please choose from the following:

page<http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.pxc.biz/&usg=ALkJrhg6GxUEMVNpTjFjKOE26jdquFRLLg>
   - Back to Translate<http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.pxc.biz/&usg=ALkJrhg6GxUEMVNpTjFjKOE26jdquFRLLg>
   - See original page <http://www.pxc.biz/>