[asterisk-biz] Handset supplement for limited-sight users

Lewis Chan lewis at zonetel.com
Wed Dec 4 19:26:17 CST 2013

Hi Dan,

I think Grandstream’s button is big enough for olderly people.  We use it for a Elderly home’s product.
take a look of this one http://www.grandstream.com/index.php/products/ip-voice-telephony/enterprise-ip-phones/gxp2120

Regards,
Lewis Chan
www.zonetel.com
(Hong Kong, China DID, China Toll free SIP TRUNK)