[asterisk-biz] Handset supplement for limited-sight users

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Dec 3 09:03:12 CST 2013

Does Polycom make any sort of sidecar or other apparatus, compatible
with its lower-end older models (IP330, 500 series, etc.) that is
well-suited to users with very poor eyesight (but who are not blind)?

Failing that, can anyone recommend a good VoIP handset for elderly
people whose sight is not so good, i.e. with big push buttons and clear
feedback?  The problem with the few I've seen that fit this pattern is
that the actual acoustic qualities of the device, as a handset in
general, are quite bad.  I'm looking for something with >= Polycom
quality but with a somewhat gerontologically-enhanced interface.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC