[asterisk-biz] Databases and selected dialing

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Apr 24 02:43:10 CDT 2013

Hi,

If you want a cloud service to make outgoing calls, have a look to the
Massphoning web site :
http://www.massphoning.com/

i6net can provide a Dialer engine (based on a Database linked to the
Asterisk with the AMI), and a VoiceXML interpreter to execute a specific
voice dialog for each user (you can use prerecorded audios, DTMF,
TextToSpeech and AutomaticSpeechRecognition).

Regards,

Borja from i6net

Borja Sixto, Research & Innovation - http://www.i6net.com