[asterisk-biz] DIDs in Uganda and Tanzania

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Mon Apr 15 10:30:01 CDT 2013

Am 15.04.2013 12:36, schrieb Chris Bagnall:
> On 15/4/13 11:33 am, Johan Wilfer wrote:
>> I'm looking for DIDs in Uganda and Tanzania, for local dial-in to a
>> conference service for a customer (up to five channels each at this
>> time). Toll-free or local numbers to SIP.
>> Please contact me off-list if you can offer DIDs in these countries.
>
> If Johan doesn't object, it would be quite helpful if folks could post
> *on-list* if they have availability for those countries (and also
> Kenya), as we also have had requests for numbers in that part of the
> world, and I've yet to find a supplier for them.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Chris

I think I have pretty much the largest coverage around, Kenya included. :)

I can offer landline DIDs *with* per-minute revenue-share in the
following countries. You get paid for every incoming minute! All DIDs
come with unlimited concurrent calls. 5 to 10 EUR per DID per month.

- Austria
- Belgium
- Brazil
- Belarus (MOBILE)
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- Estonia
- Finland
- Germany
- Greece
- Hungary
- Ireland
- Israel
- Italy
- Latvia
- Luxembourg
- Liechtenstein
- Morocco
- Netherlands
- Norway
- Poland
- Portugal
- Romania
- Slovenia
- Spain
- South Africa
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- Ukraine
- UK

And landline DIDs in these countries *without* revenue-share. Sometimes
unlimited concurrent calls, sometimes limited. Pricing differs as well -
from flat fee per month to flat fee + per-minute charges.

- Algeria
- Argentina
- Australia
- Bahrain
- Benin
- Bulgaria
- Cayman Islands
- Chile
- China
- Colombia
- Costa Rica
- Croatia
- Cyprus
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Ghana
- Georgia
- Guatemala
- Hong Kong
- Iceland
- Jamaica
- Japan
- Kenya
- Lithuania
- Macao
- Malaysia
- Malta
- Mexico
- New Zealand
- Nigeria
- Panama
- Peru
- Philippines
- Puerto Rico
- Russia
- Singapore
- Slovakia
- Taiwan
- Thailand
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turkey
- Venezuela

And, USA (Los Angeles) DIDs with unlimited concurrent calls and no
per-minute charge for 50 EUR / month.

If anyone has any countries that are not listed here, please let me
know, I want to buy from you! :)

Regards
Markus