[asterisk-biz] Algorithms for generating dialing codes and rates?

Gerry Jacobsen gjacobsen at x164.com
Thu Sep 27 07:59:44 CDT 2012

Ruddy

> Run a script that will loop on every existing npa-nxx

that is what is not wanted. Internationally there is no list of dialing codes that is chiseled in stone. Any operator can create break-out codes as deep as he wishes.

Using predefined destination code lists has usually two results:

1. Your rate is too high in relation to the market, no business.
2. Your rate it too low, you get cherry-picked (if you dont have some sort of loss protection)

Gerry