[asterisk-biz] AdhearsionConf 2012 - Voice Application Development Conference

Ben Klang bklang at mojolingo.com
Thu Sep 6 10:05:29 CDT 2012

Hello Asterisk people,

I'm writing to let you know about a conference that is happening in Palo Alto this October 20 - 21, AdhearsionConf 2012.  Now in its third year, AdhearsionConf is the annual summit for voice application developers who work with Ruby.  This year we are meeting at the spaces of the AT&T Foundry, which is their innovation center in downtown Palo Alto.  As with the past two years we will have two days of presentations from the community (videos from last year can be found at http://vimeo.com/channels/AdhearsionConf2011).  New this year will be the full day of training on Friday October 19th.  The training will cover everything from setting up the telephony engine (Asterisk, FreeSWITCH or PRISM) to getting a development environment set up (Adhearsion) and include all kinds of best practices.

I realize that the dates this year may be tight if you're planning on going to AstriCon like I am (scheduling conferences is a remarkably challenging task).  Regardless, I invite you to join us in Palo Alto.  All information on the conference can be found on the AdhearsionConf website: http://adhearsionconf.com.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks!  I hope to see some of you there.
/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo
bklang at mojolingo.com
+1.404.475.4841

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
http://mojolingo.com
Twitter: @MojoLingo