[asterisk-biz] The New SIP Masterclass from Edvina - Stockholm, Sweden Oct 15-19 - register today!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Sep 6 05:13:52 CDT 2012

Friends,

The New SIP Masterclass will be held in Stockholm, Sweden Oct 15-19. As this is the first run of this new and upgraded training in SIP and Kamailio, we're offering great discounts. 20% for all students and 30% for previous students in our classes.

This class is built for persons that have used the PBX-class tools like Asterisk, Yate and FreeSwitch and wants to learn how to scale and add new applications like presense and instant messaging to their solution.

The class will spend a lot of time on the SIP standards, then move on to how to implement them using Kamailio – the Open Source SIP server – in combination with other tools. After the class, you will not only know how to operate Kamailio – you will also have a lot of knowledge about how the SIP standard works, what to expect from devices and how to troubleshoot your realtime network.

Read more about the class on our web page!
http://edvina.net/training/new-sip-masterclass/

If you want to register, just send me an e-mail!

Regards,
/Olle