[asterisk-biz] Landline DIDs with revenue share

Avi Marcus Avi at GetBestFone.com
Wed Oct 24 08:45:25 CDT 2012

Hello all.
On this topic: I have Israel DIDs. They are great for calling cards, with
unlimited channels and a low MRC per DID.  Revenue share also available for
over 50k/month of traffic.

Please contact me off list if interested.

-Avi Marcus
BestFone
1-718-989-9485 (USA)
1-866-202-5850 (USA & Canada)