[asterisk-biz] WombatDialer 0.6.0 released - beta testers wanted

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:41:19 CST 2012

Hello all,
we have just released version 0.6.0 of WombatDialer, our dialing platform
for Asterisk.

WombatDialer is not meant as a "classical" predictive dialer for
call-center usage - though it can work like that -  but it is meant to
automate and scale outbound dialing tasks, like e.g.
- Appointment reminders and cancellations
- Automated snow alerts
- Automated reverse IVRs
- Setting up conference calls
- Number verification services
- Debt tracking and collection
- Satisfaction surveys (Works great with QM's quality module)
- Call-me-back services from queues or websites

WombatDialer is built to act as a founding stone of integration projects,
so that you can create solutions tailored to your customers' needs.

We are looking for beta testers - WombatDialer is currently free to use,
though it will be a commercially licensed by next year. Pricing will be
very reasonable :)

- lenz & the WombatDialer team

Download and install from: http://www.wombatdialer.com/installation.jsp

Manuals at: http://www.wombatdialer.com/manuals.jsp