[asterisk-biz] Free VoIP Termination Test Account

Gedalyahu Goldstein gedalyahu.goldstein at idt.net
Wed Nov 14 06:11:16 CST 2012

Hi Guys,

It’s nice to be joining the group!  I wanted to offer all of you with your
own public IP address / asterisk server a free test account for your VoIP
calls.  This account can be switched over into a full fledged account upon
completion of the test funds with a minimum of $100 only.  I’m sure you
could all use cheap good quality termination (we offer four different
quality divisions), so I wanted to let you know that you can contact me for
your account whenever you’re interested.  My email is:
Gedalyahu.goldstein at idt.net.  Thanks again and have a great day.

*Sincerely,*

*Gedali** Goldstein*

*International Sales Manager*