[asterisk-biz] Quote for feature: Check to see if a peer is up

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed May 23 07:25:57 CDT 2012

Ah, I see.  Yes, I embrace the pragmatism of such a design decision, though I do think that a little more emphasis could be put on the fact that rollover is not based on standard T1 values.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity and errors.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106