[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX Provider with local London number

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 23:50:26 CDT 2012

I wasn't convinced when someone approached me years ago with an idea
involving selling ringtones on PRS, and Decca weren't convinced by the
Beatles.

The plan you've described generally leads to discovery of what the
asterisk in Unlimited* means and/or a detailed read of the provider's
terms, FUP or AUP.

--Dave