[asterisk-biz] USA and UK VoIP DID proposal

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:37:37 CST 2012

*Save up to 50% in your Telephone Bills
*

* *

DIDForSale <http://www.didforsale.com/> has a strategic alliance with many
CLECs around the country offering more that 8500 Rate Centers all over USA
and UK. Unlike most DID providers that only resell DID’s from CLEC, This
relationship allows us to get preferential pricing on INBOUND DID services.
We pass these savings on to you.

Our financial model allows you to:

   - Reduce Inbound CCS cost (Concurrent call sessions)**
   - Lower Recurring DID fees.
   - Inbound DIDs as low as $1 (20 channels/DID)
   - Convenient rate plan …
   - No minimum Commitment.
   - Unlimited Minutes on SIP Trunk –Pay per port (with an *PORT
BURSTING*option, so your customers never hear Busy tone)
   - Optimized Network processing millions of calls everyday.
   - LNP PORTING AT LOW COST. From very *LOW* to *NO FEES* (Depending on
   quantity and area of coverage)

Please take a few minutes to review our price list and check our great
pricing <http://www.didforsale.com/rates.php>! You can also try our
superior quality; with a FREE no strings attached *TEST DID*. There is no
need for any investment to start your savings.

I encourage you to contact us today so we can discuss how we can help you
get started and set you up with a FREE TEST DID.

Thank you for your interest in DIDForSale

Sincerely,
www.didforsale.com