[asterisk-biz] UK Origination Provider w/dedicated servers

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Jan 27 03:43:09 CST 2012

On 27/01/12 02:58, Todd Routhier wrote:
> Hello List!
>
> I have a US Origination provider I am happy with which also offers
> dedicated servers within their location.
>
> I am looking for a similar arrangement with a UK company but I am not just
> looking for a company that just started offering services last week and
> goes down every other week. Only interested in reliable offerings.
>
> If you actually work with a company that provides these services and find
> them reliable, please shoot me their website/contact info. Thanks!
>
> If you work for or own such a company, I would be interested in speaking
> with you also.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
>   Todd R.

Some of our Enswitch customers in the UK can provide this. I'd suggest
looking at:

http://www.ntaltd.co.uk/

http://zimo.co.uk/

I can provide you with the details of the best people to contact off
list if you like. I can also put you in contact with a couple of other
companies who are not reference customers and who would prefer that I
didn't put their URLs in this email.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799