[asterisk-biz] software for call center

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Tue Sep 27 06:07:42 CDT 2011

Hans

PBXware was the first Turnkey Product to use Asterisk. Since 2003 we have been R&D.
Call Center Edition is here : http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/797/154_2573/

Very detailed supervisor statistics with our AQMON : http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/797/605/

From what you describe, 50,000 users, you will need a cluster with SIP Proxy in front:
http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/797/411/

You may need custom development work, particularly considering CRM integration.

Above all, you'll need references that this will just work. How can I put it ... even the big Traditional Vendors are now our customers. The cost saves to those same Traditional Vendors will be huge however.

Our R&D and some sales is in Europe, support though stretches through European to USA Timezone and that covers the evening hours should managed downtime be needed.

I'll drop you my full details offline.

steve {at] bicomsystems D*t c0m